|ferrite absorbers SN-20|
|商品編號：ferrite absorbers SN-20|
- Broadband characteristics
Samwha ferrite absorbers show good absorption in the range of 30㎒~1㎓.
- Space efficiency
Due to thin thickness of ferrite absorbers, the volume which the absorbers installed in the anechoic chamber is greatly reduced.
- High power handling capability
Non-flammable characteristics of ferrite absorbers can be properly utilized for high power radiated immunity test.
- Easy installation
Ferrite absorber panels will be directly screwed on shielding enclosure which enables installation easily.
- Performance stability
For no physical degradation through years, Samwha ferrite absorbers have good performance stability.
- Initial permeability: 2000±20%
- Relative loss factor: 25 (0.1㎒)
- Saturation flux density (1194A/m): 260
- Relative temp. factor (20℃~60℃): 3~5
- Curie temperature: > 100
- Density: 5.0 x 103
- Resistivity: > 1.0
- Frequency coverage of Reflection loss (under -20dB): 30~400
- Optimized thickness of tiles: 6.7
- Production: Under production